What do the latest Victorian Government announcements mean for Glen Waverley’s reopening?
The Victorian Government has advised that golf can return once Victoria has reached its 80% first dose vaccination target which could be achieved as early as this Sunday. We will reach out to members when we have a confirmed reopening date.
What will the restrictions be upon reopening?
Further detail is expected from the Chief Health Officer in the coming days, and we will reach out with more information then. In the interim, here is what we currently know;
- Play must be in groups of two
- Players must reside within 15km of the club/facility that they play at;
- Group coaching can take place with two people The coach is excluded from these numbers;
- Masks must be worn at all times unless there is a medical reason not to do so. This includes while playing golf;
- All staff, members and visitors must check in using the QR service.
HOW TO BOOK
- Select your preferred date and time
- Select if you would like to play 9 or 18 holes
- Select how many players
- Press the Book Now button
- If this is your first time that you are booking with our new Golf Booking online system, please create an account first.
- After the registration , you will receive an email to confirm your details. Please do this before continuing with your booking.
Existing / Registered Customers
If you already have an account, please log in with your email address and password.
- Please select your booking type (Adult, Senior, member, visit pass etc)
- if you have more players, they will show up as “Guests” and their details will have to be added into the system at reception at time of check-in.
- Check your booking time
- Confirm your booking reservation
Please fill in the your credit card details and finalise the payment.
You have 10min to complete the payment before the booking expires.
Log in to your account and click on your booking to manage it.
- Cancelations can only be done up to 48h before a booking
If you are a member of our Golf course and are your course membership paying fortnightly or upfront, you will have received already an email from our golf-booking.com software to activate your account. If not, please call the pro shop to assist you.
Once you are registered, you will be able to log in and book.