13th May 2020
We are excited to announce that from today Wednesday 13th May, Oakleigh and Glen Waverley Golf Courses will be open for casual entry. All bookings are to be made via calling either Glen Waverley on 9560 7806 or Oakleigh on 9568 3307.
For our Members, the last direct debit was processed on 13th March with the closure taking effect on the Monday 30th March. The debit will start again on 22nd May which will give you close to 2 weeks free access to the facility.
Being mindful of the health and safety of our customers in line with the Victorian State Government guidelines. We will be operating under our regular operating hours but with new restrictions.
- No sharing of Buggies or pull carts
- No pins, no rakes in bunkers and cups turned up
- The pro-shops will be open with restrictions in place
- Cashless payment is encouraged
- Adhering to social distancing & hygiene measures
- 10 people only on putting green
To book, give our facility a call on (03) 9560 7806.
13th March 2020
Dear members & patrons,
We understand that with so much information relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) going around in the media, you may have concerns about how the situation is being managed at Glen Waverley Golf Course, as a large public facility.
Please understand that the safety, health and well-being of our customers and staff is always our top priority. Our centre continues to be a public facility and workplace that remains safe to attend.
At this point we will be remaining open during our regular hours and classes will not be impacted.
We want you to feel confident when you’re using our facilities. We have and will continue to put in place a number of proactive measures to protect customers and staff well-being:
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the facility.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitisation practices throughout the centre
- Multilingual signage relating to personal hygiene in key areas.
If you are returning from any of the affected countries, you should follow the advice of the Australian Government’s Department of Health as set out on their website
. It’s important that we all practice safe hygiene practices during this time. This includes:
- Cleaning your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Practice cough etiquette (keep away from other people, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, and clean your hands.)
Respect those around you
We believe our staff and the communities we service are our family and we hope that everyone continues to behave and treat each other with the respect and dignity they deserve.
We are monitoring the situation closely, and should it be necessary to provide members with further communication, we will contact you via email, and if necessary via SMS. We also encourage casual users to visit our website regularly.
A detailed FAQ is available on our website. If you have any further questions please contact us email@example.com