WE ARE OPENING!
The Victorian Government has advised that golf can return once Victoria has reached its 80% first dose vaccination target which could be achieved by the middle of next week. We will reach out to members when we have a confirmed reopening date. Further detail is expected from the Chief Health Officer in the coming days, and we will reach out with more information then. In the interim, here is what we currently know;
- Play must be in groups of two;
- Players must reside within 15km of the club/facility that they play at;
- Group coaching can take place with two people. The coach is excluded from these numbers;
- Masks must be worn at all times unless there is a medical reason not to do so. This includes while playing golf;
- All staff, members and visitors must check in using the QR service.
There are further scheduled changes to occur when Victoria reaches the 70% double dose vaccination target. When we know more information we will communicate reach out to you.
We can’t wait to see you back on the course soon!