We have great news for our valued members at Active Monash Golf! In line with the directions issued by the state government, Glen Waverley and Oakleigh Golf Courses will open as normal from Thursday 18th February.
We are incredibly thankful for the community response to the lockdown over the past week that has allowed us to get to this place.
Our team are excited to welcome back our patrons and we are pleased to let you know that full membership access will recommence from Thursday.
Please note the following measures will be in place:
- All members and guests over the age of 13 will be required to wear a mask inside any of our venues.
- Masks are not required when playing outdoors unless you cannot social distance.
- All members and guests are required to follow the direction of our staff.
- Social distancing and hygiene measures must be adhered to when visiting our courses.
- We have already adjusted your membership and credited the days for the lockdown period, no action is required on your behalf for your membership.
All course bookings during the closure will be cancelled, we recommend rebooking yourself directly using the rebook function in your confirmation email. Alternatively, we can call to arrange a new tee time.
Should you wish to discuss your membership and options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We thank you for your patience as we work through these new restrictions. We want to ensure all members that we will take all responsible steps to ensure our facility continues to be a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.